Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Final Update

Here we are. What would have been my 3 month update after my world "fell to pieces" as I described it a month ago. I told myself for as long as it hurt I would update on the "anniversary" of my pain. Well, guess what, I don't need to update you. I actually didn't feel anything was necessary after what I wrote on Monday.

Life is back on track. But, then again, maybe it was never off track in the first place. Those 3 months of sorrow and heartbreak brought me so much closer to God. They made me reach out and find a new place for myself. I am so glad that I did.

While my life is hectic and full of long days at the moment, I can't help but smile. I can't help but say I am fantastic. I can't help it. God has been so good to me. Too good to me. And yet here I am happy as a clam. Our God is an awesome God!

Song of the Moment: Our God by Chris Tomlin (LOVE this song)

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12

No comments: